Friday, October 2, 2009

Phone calls

It was nice talking to those of you I have gotten a hold of over the past few days. I'm sorry I'm so terribly awkward on the phone. I had three deployments while married, and being in Signal where we almost always had access meant that I spent a LOT of time on the phone with my ex husband. Anyway now I really hate to talk on the phone but I realize that is something I have to overcome if I plan on being an activist and having such great friends spread out across the country.

Thanks for coming to look at the blogspot and I hope you will contribute. If you are unable to make your own post and are only allowed to leave comments then let me know because there is a list of contributors that you have to be added to.

Again thanks for coming by and I hope that this group will be a spot that you look forward to visiting to share some experience with your brothers and sisters.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment