Friday, May 25, 2012

This is my first post here on the Warrior Writers Blog. I am writing this to ask if there is anyone out there who is willing to edit a manuscript (as I will be willing to do likewise).
I'm looking for someone to pick out glaring mistakes (for several novels)... Not 'workshopped' in any sense. So consider this a post for everyone to reach out to someone (with similar writing styles or themes—not necessarily me) to edit/copyedit their manuscript.

I hope that this will provide a proper channel for writers out there to polish their work.

I have some excerpts of some of my writing here. You can see them on the popular blog posts on the right of the page.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I am writing a military science fiction piece myself so maybe would could link up and kick around some ideas. I would also like to check out what you have and give it a once over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason, just saw this. That would be great. Can you contact me on Facebook? (this goes to anyone else who's interested)
    -Nelson Lowhim

    ReplyDelete