Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year!

Hello friends,
Wow, it's been a year since we wrote...sorry I've been a little absent.
Well since nobody posted in response to my last exercise, I guess I better step up my game...

I'd like to you write about someone you met in the military who you felt very strongly about. It could be your best friend, someone who irritated you to no end, an NCO, someone you respected, someone who lied to you, etc. Describe the first time you met them. What was your first impression? Did you have any idea you would feel so strongly about them? How did your relationship grow/change? Describe how they spoke, how they carried themselves, what they believed in, what they did. Describe how you interacted with each other. How did this person feel about you? What did you learn from them or take away from your relationship? Finally, describe the last time you saw them or your relationship with/to them now, looking back.

P.S. I'll be in the Philippines until February 1st so someone else will be posting exercises for you, likely Maggie. Take care and stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment